T's & C's
Use of the Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchant fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents. Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
SnugBug Buddies shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
General Payment Terms
- The goods remain the property of SnugBug Buddies until such time they paid for in full.
- Full payment is payable to SnugBug Buddies before any goods will be released for delivery/collection. This may be in form of EFT (details below), cash or VISA/MASTERCARD payment via PayFast. collection. All quotations are valid for 14 (fourteen) days.
- Whilst all efforts will be made to ensure that the order will be delivered within the standard time frame, SnugBug Buddies will not be held responsible for delays caused by suppliers.
- All orders may be cancelled within 7 days in writing with Snug Bug Buddies acknowledging receipt thereof.
- Any order cancelled after the 7 days will be liable to forgo 50% paid.
- Should an order be cancelled- please note that a CREDIT NOTE will be issued. NO REFUNDS
- If by exception a refund is agreed to by SnugBug Buddies due to fabric / manufacturing flaws or product faults, there will be a minimum 15% handling fee charged. Items will need to be returned to us for assessment for us to repair or replace.
- Product flaws or defects must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. All reasonable efforts will be made to repair any flaws or defects.
- Failure to pay for the goods will result in the upliftment of such items by SnugBug Buddies. Any legal costs are for the clients own account.
- SnugBug Buddies reserves the right to implement price increases without notice. Confirmed & paid for orders will not be affected.
- All custom / special/ non-standard designs are subject to price change via quote.
- Should the transportation of the goods be arranged by the client, and NOT SnugBug Buddies - the client will be liable for any damage caused in transit.
- Deliveries to other countries need to be arranged.
- If goods are sent cross border, and goods go missing from the point of check at the border, we are unable to accept responsibility.
- In the event of customers forgoing the delivery option and collecting from the SnugBug Buddies Premises,
a. Goods must be collected within 7 days of notification
b. Goods must be paid for in full via cash/EFT/PayFast before removal from the premises
c. You will be required to sign a collection note
- Orders placed in December may require additional lead times due to the December holidays.
Delivery time is dependent on the specified lead time detailed on the item selected.
Custom made orders will take 7-10 working days for manufacturing.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence SnugBug Buddies will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
SnugBug Buddies makes use of a courier for all deliveries Nationwide, unless otherwise stated.
Once dispatched all parcels have tracking in place until delivery.
If Packaging or product is damaged, recipient needs to endorse the waybill (writing product issue on the delivery slip). If there are any damages SnugBug Buddies needs to be notified within 24 hours (even if waybill is endorsed), so that we can make the required arrangements for collection and inspection.
SnugBug Buddies take every precation to ensure we deliver quality products and aim to get all products delivered in good condition. We inspect all items prior to delivery, and ensure that all products are well packed to reach you in tact.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undelivered. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
Payment Options & Pricing
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). SnugBug Buddies endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products; your total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping & handling charges (on the day of shipping). All prices are quoted in South African Rands. SnugBug Buddies reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Confirmed & paid for orders will not be effected.
Card Acquiring and Security
Card transactions will be acquired for SnugBug Buddies via PayFast who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayFast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to https://www.payfast.co.za/ to view their security certificate and security policy.
SnugBug Buddies takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
SnugBug Buddies the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
SnugBug Buddies reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to SnugBug Buddies and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by SnugBug Buddies for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.